UDC 691.3:666.72.05 © M.I. Ivaev, A.E. Gaiduk, E.G. Safronov, V.Z. Abdrakhimov, 2022
ISSN 0041-5790 (Print) • ISSN 2412-8333 (Online) • Ugol’ – Russian Coal Journal, 2022, № 4, pp. 34-38
THE ECONOMIC FEASIBILITY OF USING ASH AND SLAG MATERIAL AND THE STUDY OF THE REGRESSION METHOD OF ANALYZING ITS EFFECT ON THE PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE WALL MATERIAL
Ivaev M.I.1, Gaiduk A.E.1, Safronov E.G.2, Abdrakhimov V.Z.3
1Volga State University of Telecommunications and Informatics, Samara, 443010, Russian Federation
2 Samara State Technical University, Samara, 443100, Russian Federation
3 Samara State Economic University, Samara, 443090, Russian Federation
Ivaev M.I., Senior Lecturer, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
GaidukA.E., Senior Lecturer, e-mail:email@example.com
Safronov E.G., PhD (Economic), Associate Professor, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abdrakhimov V.Z.,Doctor of Engineering Sciences, Professor, e-mail: email@example.com
In modern economic conditions, in the absence of state funding for geological exploration related to the determination of reserves of traditional natural raw materials, the optimal solution is to replace it with ash and slag materials. The use of ash and slag material in the compositions of ceramic masses, as a thinning agent, contributes to the production of wall material based on fusible clay. Studies have shown that the optimal amount of ash and slag material (ash) in the compositions for the production of 125 (M125) grade wall material is 25%. A further increase in the ash content in ceramic compositions leads to a decrease in the strength of the product. Obviously, this is due to the fact that the ash under study is not only a thinning agent, but also a burning additive that contributes to the appearance of porosity. It is established that the physical and mechanical properties of ceramic wall material (brick) depend non-linearly on the content of ash and slag material in the composition. To describe the physico-mechanical dependencies on the content of ash and slag material, it is recommended to use a polynomial of the second degree.
Ash-slag material, Fusible clay, Wall material, Regression analysis.
1. Safronov E.G., Glazunova E.Z., Ivaev M.I. & Abdrakhimov V.Z. Economic and practical expediency of using ash and slag material in the production of lightweight bricks. Ugol’, 2021, (9), pp. 58-62. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.18796/0041-5790-2021-9-58-62.
2. Safronov E.G., Silinskaya S.M., Narizhnaya N.Yu. & Abdrakhimov V.Z. Ecological expediency of ash slag recycling in the production of wall materials and optimization of ceramic masses according to technical indicators. Ugol’, 2021, (6), pp. 44-49. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.18796/0041-5790-2021-6-44-49.
3. Narizhnaya N.Yu., Safronov E.G., Silinskaya E.M. & Abdrakhimov V.Z. Economic and practical expediency of using ash slag and ferropyl of Aktobe region in the production of earthquake-resistant bricks. Ugol’, 2021, (10), pp. 33-37. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.18796/0041-5790-2021-10-33-37.
4. Korobkova Yu.Yu., Safronov E.G., Kraskova N.I. & Abdrakhimov V.Z. Environmental management and recycling of iron-containing slag of iron-containing slag of CHP in the production of heat-resistant composites. Ugol’, 2020, (12), pp. 49-52. (In Russ.). DOI: /10.18796/0041-5790-2020-12-49-52.
5. Abdrakhimova E.S. The study of drying properties of ceramic materials based on waste of fuel and energy complex. Ugol’, 2019, (9), pp. 67-69. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.18796/0041-5790-2019-9-67-69.
6. Abdrakhimova E.S. Formation of ash of light fraction and its use in the production of tiles for floors. Ugol’, 2019, (11), pp. 64-66. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.18796/0041-5790-2019-11-64-66.
- Ugol’, 2018, (10), pp. 77-83. DOI: 10.18796/0041-5790-2018-10-77-83.
8. Abdrakhimova E.S. The use of coal enrichment waste and inter-shale clay in the production of bricksl. Ugol’, 2021, (7), рр. 52-55. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.18796/0041-5790-2021-7-52-55.
9. Kairakbaev A.K., Abdrakhimova E.S. & Abdrakhimov V.Z. Study regression method, the influence of the content of waste during oil production and petrochemical company on the physico-mechanical parameters of ceramic bricks. Materialovedenie, 2017, (6), рр. 31-35. (In Russ.).
10. Agafonova N.C., Abdrakhimova E.S., Dolgij V.P. & Abdrakhimov V.Z. optimization of the composition of ceramic masses on the mechanical properties of bricks. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitelstvo, 2005, (5), pp. 53-58. (In Russ.).
11. Abdrakhimova E.S. & Abdrakhimov V.Z. Optimization of the composition of ceramic masses considering the combined effect of components on the physical and mechanical properties of acid-resistant materials. Materialovedenie, 2006, (11), pp. 42-45. (In Russ.).
12. Kovkov I.V. & Abdrakhimov V.Z. Investigation by the regressive method of analysis of the effect of slag from ferroalloy smelting on the physico-mechanical parameters of bricks. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitelstvo, 2006, (9), pp. 105-110. (In Russ.).
13. Kairakbaev A.K., Abdrakhimov V.Z. & Abdrakhimova E.S. A regressive method study of the dependence of waste from the fuel and energy industry on the drying properties of wall ceramics. Ecologiya promyshlennogo proizvodstva, 2015, (1), pp. 6-10. (In Russ.).
14. Abdrakhimova E.S., Kairakbaev A.K. & Abdrakhimov V.Z. A regressive study of the effect of the content of calcium-containing waste: dolomite seeding and limestone flour on the physical and mechanical parameters of ceramic bricks. Ecologicheskie systemy i pribory, 2015, (5), pp. 34-41. (In Russ.).
15. Abdrakhimov A.V., Abdrakhimov V.Z. & Abdrakhimova E.S. Analytical analysis of the effect of pyrite stubs on the technical properties of tiles from technogenic raw materials. Izvestiya vuzov. Stroitelstvo, 2006, (9), pp. 12-16. (In Russ.).
Ivaev M.I., Kryukova A.A., Silinskaya S.M., Safronov E.G. & Abdrakhimov V.Z. The economic feasibility of using ash and slag material and the study of the regression method of analyzing its effect on the physical and mechanical characteristics of the wall material. Ugol’, 2022, (4), pp. 34-38. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.18796/0041-5790-2022-4-34-38.
Received January 30, 2022
Reviewed February 16, 2022
Accepted March 22, 2022