UDC 622.831.325.3(043.3) © M.V. Pavlenko, B.A. Bazarov, A.N.Konakbaeva, A.V. Mezentseva, 2022
ISSN 0041-5790 (Print) • ISSN 2412-8333 (Online) • Ugo’ – Russian Coal Journal, 2022, № 4, pp. 46-49
THE EFFECT OF MECHANICAL VIBRATIONS IN A GAS-SATURATED COAL MASSIF AS A DEFORMABLE SYSTEM
Pavlenko M.V.1, Bazarov B.A.2, Konakbaeva A.N.2, Mezentseva A.V.2
1National University of Science and Technology “MISIS” (NUST “MISIS”), Moscow, 119049,Russian Federation
2Karaganda Industrial University, Temirtau, 101400, Republic of Kazakhstan
Pavlenko M.V., PhD (Engineering), Associate Professor, e-mail mihail_mggy@mail<st1< a="">:personname >.ru
Bazarov B.A., Doctor of Engineering Sciences, Professor of the Department of Construction
Konakbaeva A.N., PhD (Engineering), Professor of the Department of Construction
Mezentseva A.V., Senior Lecturer of the Department of Construction
The article is devoted to the peculiarities of changes in the properties and state of a coal seam under the influence of mechanical vibrations in the form of vibration on a gas-saturated coal mass for the formation of cracks in a low-permeability gas-saturated coal mass as a deformable system. The ability of a coal mass to accumulate small deformations as a result of mechanical influences and at the same time change its properties can be successfully used for active exposure to vibration to create gas-conducting cracks in the coal mass. Similar effects occur during coal mining, while changes in gas release at the impact site are not isolated and suggest that there is a possibility of using mechanical vibrations to actively influence the coal mass, to increase its permeability, which leads to an intensive increase in methane release from the coal seam. This is confirmed by the results obtained both in laboratory conditions and as a result of industrial experiments. It is worth noting that the results obtained using each of the above methods are in good agreement.
Mechanical vibrations, Fracturing, Gas recovery, Gas permeability, Coal mass, Vibration action, Deformations, System.
1.Slastunov S.V. Advance degassing and extraction of methane from coal deposits. Moscow, MGGU Publ., 1996, 442 p. (In Russ).
2.Dawe R.A., Mahers E.G. & Williams J.K. Pore scale physical modeling of transport phenomena in porous media / in "Advances in transport phenomena in porous media" Bear J. and Corapcioglu M.Y. eds. Martinus Nijhoff Publ. 1987, pp. 48-76.
3. Pavlenko M.V., Barnov N.G., Kuziev D.A., Kenzhabaev K.N. & Monzoev M.V. Vibration impact through wells and the technology of degassing of the preparation of low-permeability coal seam. Ugol’ – Russian Coal Journal. 2020, no. 1, pp. 36-40. (In Russ). DOI: 10.18796/0041-5790-2020-1-36-40.
4. Sadovsky M.A. Self-similarity of geodynamic processes. Vestnik of the USSR Academy of Science, 1986, (8), pp. 3-11. (In Russ).
5. Lopukhov G.P. On the mechanism of vibroseismic impact on an oil reservoir represented by a hierarchical block medium. Yearbook of VNIIneft, 1996, pp. 63-90. (In Russ).
6. Kurlenya M.V., Simonov B.F., Serdyukov S.V., Cherednikov E.H. & Kolodyazhny S.A. On the effectiveness of vibroseismic impact from the daytime surface on oil-producing formations. Physical-technical problems of mining minerals. 1998, (1), pp. 14-17. (In Russ).
7. Pavlenko M.V. The Formation of zones of the coal fray volumetric impregnation as a result of the vibration impact / 23th International Gonference Enginiring Mechanics 2017. Czech Republik. Svratka, 2017, pp. 758-761.
8.Li X.L., Wang E.Y., Li Z.H., Liu Z.T., Song D.Z. & Qiu L.M. Rock burst monitoring by integrated microseismic and electromagnetic radiation methods. Rock Mechanics & Rock Engineering, 2016, (49), pp. 4393-4406.
9. Pavlenko M.V. & Skopintseva O.V. Role of capillary forces in vibratory action on hydraulically treated gas-saturated coal. Mining information and analytical bulletin, 2019, (30), pp. 3-50. (In Russ).
10. Skopintseva O.V. & Balovtsev S.V. Air quality control in coal mines based on gas monitoring statistics. MIAB. Mining information and analytical bulletin, 2021, (1), pp.78-89. (In Russ).
11. Wei Jianping?Li Bo?Wang Kai?et al?Influencing factors on permeability of loaded gas-bearing coal mass?Journal of Mining and Safety Engineering?2014, (31), pp. 322-327.
12. Wang Dengke?Wei Jianping?Yin Guangzhi?Investigation on changerule of permeability on change rule of permeability of coal containinggas under complex stress paths. Chinese Journal of rock Mechanics and Engineering?2012, (31), pp. 303-310.
13. Filin A.E., Zinovieva O.M., Kolesnikova L.A. & Merkulova A.M. Prospects of safety control in combination of mining and metallurgy industries. Eurasian Mining, 2018, (1), pp. 31-34.
14. Slastunov S.V., Kolikov K.S., Zakharova A.A. & Mazanik E.V. Selection of an effective technology for the degasification of coal beds. Solid Fuel Chemistry, 2015, Vol. 49, (6), pp. 381-386.
15.Pavlenko M.V. Operational control of efficient and effective treatment of coal bed using complex action taking into account resonant natural frequencies of the block / 24rd International Conference Engineering Mechanics 2018. Czech Republic. Svratka, 15–18 may 2018, pp. 645-648.
Pavlenko M.V., Bazarov B.A., Konakbaeva A.N. & Mezentseva A.V. The effect of mechanical vibrations in a gas-saturated coal massif as a deformable system. Ugol’, 2022, (4), pp. 46-49. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.18796/0041-5790-2022-4-46-49.
Received January 18, 2022
Reviewed February 3, 2022
Accepted March 22, 2022