ECONOMIC OF MINING
UDC 332.68.338.14:552 © Yu.V. Razovsky, Ya.D. Vishnyakov, S.P. Kiseleva, N.V. Artemyev, E.Yu. Savelyeva, 2022
ISSN 0041-5790 (Print) • ISSN 2412-8333 (Online) • Ugol’ – Russian Coal Journal, 2022, № 4, pp. 58-61
THREE DECADES OF RENT MANAGEMENT
Razovsky Yu.V.1, Vishnyakov Ya.D.2, Kiseleva S.P.3, Artemyev N.V.4,5,6, Savelyeva E.Yu.5,7
1Gzhel State University, village Elektroizolyator, Moscow region, 140155, Russian Federation
2State University of Management, Moscow, 109542, Russian Federation
3International Independent Ecological and Political Science University, Moscow, 117105, Russian Federation
4V.Ya. Kikot Moscow University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Moscow, 117997, Russian Federation
5 S.Yu. Witte Moscow University, Moscow, 115432, Russian Federation
6Institute of International Economic Relations, Moscow, 119330, Russian Federation
7Russian State University for the Humanities, Moscow, 125047, Russian Federation
Razovsky Yu.V., Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor, e-mail: renta11@yandex<st1< a="">:personname >.ru
Vishnyakov Ya.D., Doctor of Engineering Professor, Honored Scientist of the Russian Federation
Kiseleva S.P., Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor, Vice-Rector for Innovative Development
Artemyev N.V., Doctor of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
Savelyeva E.Yu., PhD (Economic), Associate Professor
The activity of the scientific school: "Strategic management of rental relations" is considered. She carries out scientific research in the field of theory and methodology of rent assessment as superprofits, etc. A brief overview of the main scientific, educational, creative results and publications is provided. Interaction with other scientific schools, including on security issues, is also important.
Science, School, Subsoil, Rent, Worldview, Management, Nature, Resources, Creativity, Style, Risk, Security.
1. Razovsky Yu.V. Mining rent. Moscow, Ekonomika Publ., 2000, 250 p. (In Russ.).
2. Razovsky Yu.V. Superprofits from subsoil resources. Moscow, URSS Publ., 2001, 221 p. (In Russ.).
3. Razovsky Yu.V., Bulat S.A. & Savelyeva E.Yu. Assessment of the mining rent. Moscow, SGU Publ., 2009, 185 p. (In Russ.).
4. Razovsky Yu.V., Makarkin Yu.N. & Gorenkova E.Yu. Mineral and raw material capital. Moscow, U Nikitskikh Vorot Publ., 2013, 387 p. (In Russ.).
5. Razovsky Yu.V. & Savelyeva E.Yu. Marketing management: a textbook. Moscow, Publishing House of CHOUVO "Moscow University named after S.Yu. Vitte", 2020. (In Russ.).Available at: https://rusneb.ru/catalog/000200_000018_RU_NLR_BIBL_A_012459445/(accessed: 15.03 2022).
6.Razovsky Yu.V. Natural resource royalty: excess profits management. Moscow, LitRes Publ., 2019, 440 p. (In Russ.) Available at: https://www.litres.ru/uriy-razovskiy/prirodnaya-renta-upravlenie-sverhpribylu/ (accessed: 15.03 2022).
7. Semenov A.V., Rudenko Yu.S., Razovsky Yu.V. et al. Strategic management of coastal zones resources: monograph. Moscow, Publishing House of CHOUVO "Moscow University named after S.Yu. Vitte", 2016, Vol. 1. Arctic rent. 176 p. (In Russ.).
8. Semenov A.V., Razovsky Yu.V., Ruban M.S. et al. Efficiency of using mineral, raw material and human capitals. Moscow, Publishing House of CHOUVO "Moscow University named after S.Yu. Vitte", 2018, 249 p. (In Russ.).
9. Razovsky Yu.V. & Savelyeva E.Yu. Management of efficiency in the use of natural resource capital. Moscow, Publishing House of CHOUVO "Moscow University named after S.Yu. Vitte", 2019,https://rusneb.ru/catalog/000200_000018_RU_NLR_BIBL_A_012228739/(accessed: 15.03 2022).
10. Vishnyakov Ya.D. & Kiseleva S.P. Scientific School of risk management and security of socio-economic and socio-political systems and natural-technogenic complexes. Moscow, Mir Nauki Publ., 2021, 131 p. (In Russ.). Available at: https://izd-mn.com/PDF/08MNNPM21.pdf (Accessed: 15.03 2022).
11. Razovsky Yu.V. A visual series of scientific truths. Vestnik GGU Online electronic scientific journal. 2019, (6), pp. 22-33. (In Russ.). Available at: http://lp009.flfm.ru/vestnik_ggu (accessed: 15.03 2022).
Razovsky Yu.V., Vishnyakov Ya.D., Kiseleva S.P., Artemyev N.V.& Savelyeva E.Yu. Three decades of rent management. Ugol’, 2022, (4), pp. 58-61. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.18796/0041-5790-2022-4-58-61.
Received January 17, 2022
Reviewed February 2, 2022
Accepted March 22, 2022